A Florida Aviation Law and Business Litigation Firm
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide to hire an attorney, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications.
Timothy M. Ravich, a Florida aviation lawyer and one of only 37 in the State of Florida who is a Board Certified Specialist and Expert in aviation law, has represented and served as a consultant for a wide span of aviation and aerospace interests across the United States and abroad, including for example:
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Drones. Representation of UAV manufacturers, insurers, and operators in Federal Aviation Administration ("FAA") regulatory matters.
- Airport Law. Representation of vendors and concessionaires, including land developers, with respect to federal funding issues at major international airports under 14 C.F.R. Parts 16 and 77.
- Regulatory Law. Representation and consultation of new entrant and incumbent private carriers in connection with post-September 11th Transportation Security Administration ("TSA") safety requirements.
- Accident Litigation. Represent family members in connection with domestic general aviation disaster, wrongful death lawsuit, and insurance matters.
- Aircraft Purchase and Sale. Representation of buyers, sellers, lessors, and lessees of general and commercial jetaircraft, including registration through Cape Town Convention and United States portals.
- Airline Litigation. Litigated claims against Part 121 major international airline of negligence by passengers under the Montreal Convention and Warsaw Convention.
- General Aviation Disputes. Consultation for a Part 135 carrier in connection with possible claims for breach of fiduciary duty and breach of contract.
- Aviation Insurance. Representation of the owner of private corporate jets in connection with an airport taxiing accident.
- Business Disputes. Defense of a large commercial engine manufacturer in a negligence and product liability case infederal court.
- Breach of Contract. Prosecution of lawsuit for a lessor of general aviation landing gear in an action alleging breach of contract, unjust enrichment, and quantum meruit under Florida aviation law and federal aviation regulations.
- AOPA Panel Counsel. Advise airmen in connection with enforcement actions in connection with medical and pilot certificate action.
Board Certification is the highest level of evaluation by The Florida Bar of competency and experience within an area of law, and professionalism and ethics in practice. For more detail about the certification of Florida aviation lawyers see the Florida Bar's website.